VG Cats Christmas Special VG Cats Christmas Special

awesome

stap making me feel vulnerable.

Monster trucks. Crushing the little cars....

Madness Combat 7.5 Madness Combat 7.5

yeah...

Most likely going to be downvoted into the ground, but although it was fun to watch it felt like a waste as it didn't have any real plot.

Alight (in dreams) Alight (in dreams)

ffffs

Superb, I loved the style of the game, the music, and the gameplay. The story really wanted to make me finish the game, though I sort of knew what was going to happen. The good ending was... a little to obscure for my tastes. I really want to learn of the alternate ending, but It's not worth spending another half hour doing the game again... can't find any video's either D:
Anyway... just awesome overall.

The Veldt The Veldt

FCuck nices <script>fuck</script>

Omnipony - Recovery (WIP) Omnipony - Recovery (WIP)

Aghh how do you do that give me your life

Light in the Library Light in the Library

Really awesome. Specially liked the odd synth chords and the tape dirt. I can see this in a game as an ambient track. Critiques are I felt the bass drum was a tad too overpowering.
I liked the last drum beat alot too, it sounded almost jungle.

Technosaur responds:

Thanks bro! :D I decreased the bass drum a bit; it probably sounded a bit too overpowered because before I rendered this I made it sidechain the sub-bass, so I didn't really check.

LEGO me LEGO me

yus

Bwaha, this is pretty awesome! You got the plastic-y look on the character and blocks. Lovely lighting as well. Only complaint is the IOR on the bottles looks too high, but that's just me.

Vertlain responds:

It was a quickie (hence the noise) and I wasn't sure about IOR of transparent plastic, so I left a standard glass material. Anyway I'm glad you like it. Thanks for the review! :)