The Veldt The Veldt

FCuck nices <script>fuck</script>

Omnipony - Recovery (WIP) Omnipony - Recovery (WIP)

Aghh how do you do that give me your life

Light in the Library Light in the Library

Really awesome. Specially liked the odd synth chords and the tape dirt. I can see this in a game as an ambient track. Critiques are I felt the bass drum was a tad too overpowering.
I liked the last drum beat alot too, it sounded almost jungle.

Technosaur responds:

Thanks bro! :D I decreased the bass drum a bit; it probably sounded a bit too overpowered because before I rendered this I made it sidechain the sub-bass, so I didn't really check.

I Caught Fire RMX I Caught Fire RMX

Finally something in the techno part of NG that actually sounds good. Really professional sounding, m8! Liked it alot.

Last Wave Last Wave

Really cool! I loved the progression and melody, but at times I thought all the similar wave shapes kinda meshed together and sounded a tad mucky.

Omni - Mysterious Mare Do Well Omni - Mysterious Mare Do Well

Very nice

I quite like the drums, really rock me. The melody is simple, yet very defined and memorable. I found the 5:00 to be unnessacary, as you were getting on the edge of repetitiveness.
Anyway, you have no idea as well how this song impacted me. I got quite flustered when I saw your age, and then compared it to the stuff your making, which is absolutley phenomenal. You've inspired me to try and one up you one day ;)

By the way, could you reccommend and VSTs? Sounds like you use alot of NI stuff.

super cute kitty anime techno. super cute kitty anime techno.

I'll be downvoted in the ground, but

Just not my thing. The synth was cute and fine, but your progression was the most overused thing in all of history. Very forgettable.
Now that title? That was good.

GrayZ responds:

:P Thanks alot for the review broski :)

Anti-SOPA Anti-SOPA

can't wait for bass

You really made good use of the dialogue, and I loved the drum line. I thought the cutting out was a little odd, though. Bassline will make this sound sweet.

Technosaur responds:

I've been doing the "cutting out" or "gate" as a transition for a long time. xD I guess I kinda grew to it. But yeah, I'm hoping on getting some great studio monitors soon, so that way I can add nice low bass on speakers and not have to use my headphones, and I have a lot of tracks that I want to add more bass on. I just hope it makes as much as a difference as I think it's going to make, and I'm not getting ahead of myself here.

~NK~ &amp;quot;Blacklight&amp;quot; FULL ~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL

yeah.

While sharing this song...

An entire team of babies: my subwoofer just ate a squirrel from outside
Piedoom0: lol
Piedoom0: mine just imploded
Piedoom0: and turned supernova

just about sums it up.
awesome song.

Buffer Override Buffer Override

agreed

Awesome original song. More dnb sounding to me, though.