View Profile Piedoom0

All 65 Audio Reviews

41 w/ Responses

Cool

Very awesome effects and melody... but so repetitive until about 3:26.

Pretty good

I liked the song overall. The melody was great, and I enjoyed the bass-line as well. It also managed to somehow not be annoyingly repetitive, so kudos for that. I liked the change at about 1:40 or so; caught me by surprise. The only reason I say a 9 instead of ten is that I think you could have picked some better voices, especially in the beginning, but that's just me.

Kablam

I really loved what you did here- the only negative parts were I thought some melodies could have been sung out more-sometimes they were drowned out by the accomp.
Anyway, I really loved the chord progression, and yes, the whistle. Awesome pitch bending skills there.

ChronoNomad responds:

Thanks, man! Yeah, pitch-bending can sound amazing when it's done right, and like crap when it isn't. I think I pretty much nailed it here. :)

Just alright

The song was just OK to me. Firstly, you really only had two different melody lines, and although they were well written, I would have liked some more. Secondly the bass-line in the second part was just plain annoying to me >.>
Other than that, excellent work.

AetherFlaer responds:

So other than the whole song I did good? awesome. lol

Decent

I enjoyed this song quite a bit, but not enough for 10 stars. You certainly have an extremely beautiful voice, and I enjoyed the harmonies, but at time the song did get a bit repetitive. Other than that, pretty amazing work!

I am 15 and use FLstudio, Source SDK, Blender 2.5, UDK, and Autocad. Only FL studio mattered, the rest is just showing off. ADD ME ON MY NON EXISTENT FACEBOOK AT facebook.com/thisisn 'treal

n/a, Male